Adding a few drops of baby oil to your bath water will stop a ring from forming inside your bathtub. Plus, it will keep your skin soft! ;)
Friday, March 29, 2013
When sending invitations out to visitors for a party or event, attach a photo of your home or venue to make it easier for them to find!
If an emergency occurs, before you can get to the hospital, here is what to do:
Hold pressure on the wound and crack open an egg. Remove the egg's membrane and place over the wound while still holding pressure. The membrane will dry and harden, acting as a 'seal' until you can get to the ER for proper treatment.
Wednesday, March 27, 2013
1) To easily break up the cloves, place one hand over the other on top of the garlic, and push down hard. So easy!
2) To remove all peelings off the cloves, pop in the microwave for about 15 seconds, remove, and lightly shake. Works every time!
3) If your recipe calls for minced garlic, use a cheese grater. You will be done in 1/4 of the time!
Monday, March 25, 2013
1) Whenever possible, print in 'Times New Roman' font. You'll get 100 more pages out of a cartridge than you will printing in heavier fonts like Arial or Verdana!
2) When your computer warns you that your ink is almost empty, take out the cartridge and shake it vigorously a few times--there is still plenty of ink left in there!
3) If your ink cartridge has a reset button/hole, use it when the low ink warning comes on and again, you will greatly extend the life of your cartridge.