Friday, November 22, 2013

DIY BANNER *WITH FREE PRINTABLES*

Since many of you know, I love tackling DIY projects over the holiday season to save money! I recently came across the blog Shanty 2 Chic and I am in LOVE! As I searched her wonderful site, I came across a blog post about creating your own banners. Now being a photographer, I knew this would come in handy when making my own props! Yesterday I went out to the local fabric store and purchased 3 yards of burlap to get started on some christmas banners this weekend (note: burlap is VERY inexpensive if you choose to use it...I paid $1.59 a yard!) Below is a photo taken from Shanty 2 Chic's blog of a christmass tree banner she created:


Here is the link to print out your own letters: http://www.shanty-2-chic.com/2013/11/printable-letters.html

And.......here is my creation for a Maternity Session this past weekend!



Let me know how you all made out and be sure to share your own photos on my page! :)


2 comments: