1. Stop fridge odours by lining the vegetable drawer with a sheet of newspaper.
2. Clean fridge seals by using a toothbrush and toothpaste or baking soda with water to form a paste.
3. Get in a habit of cleaning out your refrigerator every time you bring home groceries. Dispose of any food that is no longer edible or your family is not going to eat.
4. Wipe down shelves once a week or so with white vinegar to remove stains and eliminate funky smells.
5. Many of us are guilty of not doing this--ALWAYS wipe up spills or drips as soon as they happen! In the cold fridge, they become even more difficult to remove later!