Thursday, February 7, 2013

Tip of the Day #207: Makeup Remover

One night I had finished my normal makeup remover and was in a bit of a bind so I used a few drops of my kids body wash (Johnson's Original in the yellow bottle). I was honestly shocked at how easily my makeup was removed, and after rinsing my face, my skin was extra soft! An added bonus is you know it is gentle enough for baby's skin, so it is not loaded with harsh chemicals. Needless to say, I now use it on a daily basis! Give it a try! :)

1 comment:

  1. Spartz India

    I am a makeup artist and was looking for pure Olive Oil without any additives and got my hands on this one from ASBAH.

    We are proud to be the research/marketing consultants and contract manufacturers for a few of the most renowned brands across the globe.

    For More Info: [url=https://spatz.in/]Spartz India[/URL)

    ReplyDelete